It’s hard to believe, but 2015 is almost over. For Tubik Studio this year was dynamic, bright and rich in meetings, shots, interesting projects and non-stop professional growth.
This year, being active on Dribbble, we have published around 140 shots. Here we offer you to look through the set of top positions in the categories of UI/UX design, illustration and animation. Following the links, you will be able to see all their detailed descriptions and full-size attachments.
Top Twenty UI/UX shots
Top Twenty Animated Shots
GIF for Pull Down — Space Ship
Top Ten Illustration Shots
Top Five Behance Presentations
Tubik Studio designers also successfully presented their works on Behance with which the studio was featured in App Design Served.
Top 10 articles in Tubik Blog
This year we got much more active to share our ideas, case studies and experience via blogging. Here are some of the most popular articles this year.
We have also started active communication on actual design issues on Quora.
And certainly we are very keen to share some moments of our life and work with our over 10K followers via Instagram!
One of the brightest events of this busy and bright year was Behance Potfolio Reviews which we hosted in Dnipropetrovsk.
Also our works were featured in the new book «UI Graphics» from Japanese BNN Publications, one of the largest art/design publications in Japan. It included ten of Tubik team works in Motion Design section. That’s so amazing to see your designs praised and published in such high-quality edition!
Certainly, it’s impossible to get everything that happened over this great year in one post. Now, when it’s time to open presents and meet new year we are happy to have so many things to remember about 2015. Happy holidays and warmest greetings from Tubik Studio!
- Processes And Tools Visual Hierarchy: Effective UI Content Organization.
- Processes And Tools 10 Ways How User Experience Designers Bring Value to the World
- Processes And Tools Information Architecture. Basics for Designers.
- Processes And Tools Take It Easy: Tips for Effort-Saving User Interfaces.
- Processes And Tools FAQ Design Platform. Human-Centered vs User-Centered. Are the Terms Different?
- Tubik Life Tubik Studio in Personalities: Sergey Valiukh.