- UI/UX Copywriting for Mobile and Web Interfaces: Types of UI Copy
The article presents a guide to different types of copy content applied in web and mobile user interfaces and provides tips on UI copywriting based on best practices.
- UI/UX UX Practices: 8 Solid Tips on CTA Button Design
The article provides tips on call-to-action button design showing how to choose the color, size, shape, placement, and copy for powerful CTA in user interfaces.
- UI/UX Bright Colors in UI Design: Strong and Weak Sides.
The article shows pros and cons of colorful UI describing how bright colors can improve user experience and what pitfalls should be considered in their selection.
- UI/UX Light or Dark UI? Tips to Choose a Proper Color Scheme
The article covers pros and cons of various color schemes for web and mobile UI: check how light and dark background influence usability and what factors to consider.
- UI/UX Case Study: Manuva. UI/UX Design for Gym Fitness App.
A practical case study presenting UI and UX design for a mobile gym fitness app: a convenient user interface with custom icons and original onboarding illustrations.
- UI/UX Design Process: Big List of Tools for UX Designers
The post presents a big list of tools helping UX designers at creative stages of web and app design: wireframing, prototyping, icons, typography and color choice.
- UI/UX Motion for Mobile. 20 Creative Concepts of UI Animation.
A fresh set of motion design concepts: check diverse approaches to user-friendly UI animation improving navigation and interactions in mobile applications.
- UI/UX Case Study: Colony. Landing Page for Collaboration Platform.
The case study of a landing page design for a collaboration platform Colony: a sophisticated user interface with custom illustrations and early sale page design.
- UI/UX UI Experiments: Options for Recipe Cards in a Food App
The case study presenting the part of UX design flow for a food app: layouts and animation showing benefits and pitfalls of various recipe cards in mobile UI.
- UI/UX Don’t Make Me Think: 20 Thoughts on Usability by Steve Krug.
A new set of expert quotes on design from the book “Don’t Make Me Think ” by UX guru Steve Krug: check helpful tips on usability of web and mobile user interfaces.
- UI/UX FAQ: Does a Small Business Need a Website?
Fresh collection of answers for the frequently asked questions in the domains of web, mobile and graphic design: websites for small business, UX for startups and more.
- UI/UX UX Design for B2B: Businesslike Strategies and Tips.
The article continues the theme of web and mobile UX design for business: check the insights into specific features of B2B and design strategies for its aims.