- Illustration Many Faces of Graphic Design: What Do Graphic Designers Do?
The article covers variety of questions about graphic design: definition, directions, skills needed for a successful career and a huge pack of design examples.
- Illustration Case Study: Winter Olympics Illustration. Step-by-Step Process.
Tubik graphic designer unveils a step-by-step creative process for a complex digital illustration devoted to Winter Olympic Games: check the workflow and useful tips.
- Illustration How to Create Original Flat Illustrations: Designer’s Tips.
The article shares helpful tips from Tubik graphic designer about creating original flat illustrations and best practices on developing artistic style and manner.
- Illustration Design Glossary: Color. Terms and Definitions.
The post gives a handy glossary of key terms from color theory helping graphic and UI designers to work with colors effectively for strong and attractive designs.
- Illustration Tubik 2017. Bright Year in a Big Review.
Tubik 2017 Year Review collecting top shots, projects, blog posts, news and memories of the productive year with the warmest greetings to all Tubik Blog readers.
- Illustration Case Study: LunnScape. Identity Design for a Landscape Company.
A practical case study featuring the graphic design workflow for logo and corporate identity made by Tubik team for a USA-based landscape company LunnScape.
- Illustration Design Mood. 7 Motives to Create Mood Boards.
The article presents mood boarding as a useful tool improving design workflow and enhancing communication with clients: types and benefits of mood boards.
- Illustration Case Study: Binned. Design for Promo Video Production.
The design case study on an animated promo video production for a cleaning service Binned: check the full creative path from storyboard to the brightly illustrated video.
- Illustration Step by Step Guide to Custom Promo Video Design.
The article reveals the workflow and specific features of the creative process for custom promo video production and features videos animated by Tubik team.
- Illustration Case Study: Binned. Brand Identity Design for Cleaning Service.
Fresh design case study with the detailed story of creating brand identity for Binned, the US-based cleaning service: check designs for the logo and branded items.
- Illustration Small Elements, Big Impact: Types and Functions of UI Icons.
The article focused on the role of icons in user interfaces and different aspects of their classification: check different types of icons for web and mobile.
- Illustration State of the Art: 15 Creative Graphic Design Concepts.
The collections of creative graphic design concepts by Tubik team featuring diverse directions of digital art: characters, posters, book covers and illustrations.